Kobara khan photo file


Actress Kabri Khan, who played the role of Hassan Jahan in the most popular drama serial 'A' of JTV, revealed through her post how Hassan Jahan's role had impacted his real life.

Kabriya Khan recently shared a picture of herself on Instagram and revealed her role through a long caption.
\
"I did not act in the role of Hassan Jahan but I lived in that role," wrote Kabri Khan at the beginning of his post.

The actress wrote, "There must come at least one time in every actor's life and it is a character or a script that changes his life, that is where the character was for me. Have a profound impact on our lives. '

“This role has taught me courage, how to stand up to faith, patience, resilience and selflessness,” explained Kabri Khan, learning about the role of Hasan Jahan.



Husn e Jahan.. " I Didn't act Husn e Jahan.. I lived her". Every actor atleast once in their life comes across a character.. a script.. that changes their life. Husn e Jahan.. you're that moment of impact for me. You taught me strength.. how to take a leap of faith.. resilience... Patience.. selflessness and You will always be a huge part of me. This may sound like a speech but the love received and the lessons learnt is worth so much more than any award could for me. So thank you @sanashahnawaz for fighting for me.. ❤️@haseeb_hasanofficial, let's face it I couldn't do it with you - for putting up with me and going against all odds. @khanahsanofficial Taha.. for being just the amazing self @umeraahmed.official... you are excellence.. every word.. Pierced through my heart. @pehlaajofficial.. My Momin for being the best son I could've asked for ❤️. Mera Qalb.. oh you did so much you'd never know. And last but most Definitely not the least.. Glory be to you O Supreme one, you certainly are the best of the planners.. Thank You for The pain.. the journey.. the stumbles.. the falls.. then holding my hand. #AlifBusHarfNahiYehZarfHaiKamalKa _____________________________________________________________ooo! @mubsherbhatti! For turning Kubra into Husn e Jahan everyday! 🤍

51.8k Likes, 762 Comments - Kübra Khan (@thekubism) on Instagram: "Husn e Jahan.. " I Didn't act Husn e Jahan.. I lived her". Every actor atleast once in their life..."
The actress added in her post that 'this role will always be important to me, after which the actress thanked Allah for the journey'.